Sunday, April 22, 2018

Leaving Tenerife


I like this image because of the colors (the wake in the beautiful colored water) and the symbolism of the wake representing leaving port. I hear snippets of the art dealers on board selling their wares and I believe I am starting to pick up on the terminology of their pitches.

I had hoped to write about going through the Straights of Gibraltar. However, that is going to happen between 5 and 6 am. I am so messed up because of the gradual time change that this will not happen. The gradual change that occurs so frequently seems just enough that my body somehow thinks it does not need to adjust. Sorry. These images are not unique to my experience, but my experience hopefully adds something as a personal perspective. 

We have a shore experience each day from now on so I should have plenty to photograph and write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment