Monday, April 16, 2018

Down day

When you are on the open ocean food plays a big role in your entertainment. I promised pictures from last night's combination meal and video production. I must postpone these images because we had to postpone this experience. Something I ate in the last couple of days attacked me and I had to spend the day in the cabin within quick access to the bathroom. It was probably seafood, I have difficulty with certain kinds of seafood. At my age, I should know better and keep away from those seafood stews with mysterious ingredients. I am feeling better this morning so I have decided I will not be the person responsible for one of those ship-wide epidemics you hear about on the news.

In a brighter note, I did have an opportunity to catch up the political news and offer some comments on social media. "Slimeball" is another of those unpresidential labels I have personally never applied to anyone. I am worried this administration is polluting my vocabulary.


No comments:

Post a Comment