Friday, April 13, 2018

An i-Lounge - I should be fine

I am activating Grabe Travels to chronicle a trip. We are taking our first cruise and sailing across the Atlantic to eventually end up in iTaly (;)). If interested, you can follow this adventure at the usual Grabe Travel blog site.

Yes, we were just in Hawaii. But, Cindy found this really good deal and there is probably some reason the ship is making the trip to Europe, so why not go along. I am usually nervous with Cindy’s travel adventures. The trip across Russia will be something we cannot top, but this sea thing should also be interesting. I have been on a large ocean-going vessel if taking the ferry up the inside passage to Skagway, Alaska, a couple of times counts. On those trips we slept on the floor of the boat.

This promises to be a little different. I can handle it though. I have already visited the iLounge, connected to the Internet, and been informed that there is a licensed Apple dealer on the boat.




No comments:

Post a Comment