Wednesday, March 9, 2022

As seen on Triple-D

I suppose you know son Todd used to edit Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. That was before he made it big. Every time we visit an establishment advertising that it was seen on DDD, one of us will say - I wonder if Todd edited that program. I knew Hanalei Poke when it was only a food truck and I was certain I could claim it had been seen on GrabeTravels, but after long minutes of searching I have to admit while I really like this poke, this must be the first time I have recommended Hanalei Poke.


Poke is my favorite Hawaiian dish. It is raw cubed tuna mixed with sea weed and some other stuff. It is usually served in some kind of sauce over rice. I like my sauce with Wasabi and the wasabi sauce is what I remember from my first visit to Hanalei poke now a food stand with limited inside seating. 




No comments:

Post a Comment