Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Apple and John Williams

It has been another of those days during which we did nothing remarkable, but we did what we did in Kauai.

First, there was the Apple Event - 8 AM instead of noon. Great spectacle, but nothing I need within the next few months.


It has been raining so I thought I would walk before the sun was full strength and I would suffer from the heat. I say stuff like this not just because it is true, but because most of my readers are in the midwest and too hot would not be how they would describe their weather. Walking or some exercise is very necessary - see previous post describing Hula Pie. 

I had had enough tech for the morning so instead of listening to a podcast, I thought I would listen to some music. Based on a recommendation from a podcast, I abandoned my usual 60s rock or blues and listened to John William's Berlin Philharmoniker program. This may not mean much to most readers but think Star Wars, etc. Big sound and great for getting on down the road. The trailer from YouTube follows.




Good music makes the walking much easier. The scenery also makes the effort more enjoyable. Ocean on one side and golf course on the other. 






No comments:

Post a Comment