Friday, January 21, 2022

Not a selfie stick

I decided I was going to try to take more video this trip. I have been watching/listening to a new podcast - The iPhone Photo Show. This podcast focuses (photography reference) to the potential of the iPhone for serious photos and video. I suppose my efforts would not be considered serious, but I thought I would use my iPhone for more of the images I capture this trip.

The equipment recommended in the first episode I was able to order through Amazon. This was the less expensive of the options that were recommended. It could be a selfie stick, but it is intended for this trip to serve as a tripod.


I discovered one interesting thing immediately. You can control your iPhone with your iWatch. I know it looks weird, but I was watching myself on the watch.





Here are my initial video efforts with the phone/tripod.









Not bad.
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment