Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Desert Zen

Today was a day for laundry and relaxation. Tomorrow we want to get up early to head to Zion so we can find a parking place and try the shuttle to parts yet unexplored.

We did find time today to visit Snow Canyon State Park. It was a great experience and allowed the type of walking around exploration we enjoy.


This seems to be the region of the country where they seek energy from the vortices and do related strange things outside. Yes, I know this is someone striking a yoga pose (do you strike a yoga pose). Our daughters and daughter-in-law do this kind of thing and they tell me it is good for you. It was in the mid-90s so it must be something like hot yoga. I saw a van in the parking area from a nearby resort so perhaps they take interested parties to the pretty red rocks for an outing.

I tried to talk Cindy into posing with the mountains and maybe the setting sun in the background, but evidently, she did not think much of my photographic skills because try as I might she just ignored me.

I did take a few photos I liked so I guess I will just have to humor myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment