Saturday, January 20, 2018

Photoshoot


You can see interesting things from a lanai in Hawaii. I have a view of the ocean and a golf course that borders on the ocean. I am certain that the golf course is expensive. It certainly is beautiful.

This morning there was s photoshoot on the golf course. At first, I thought it might be one golfer taking some touristy shots of his partner. Then I noticed the lens on the camera and the guy with the light reflector.

I tend to take photos for this blog that I find amusing. Not every photo falls into this category, but many do. A photo shoot would not normally attract my attention especially if the only camera I have at hand is my phone. However, when a member of the group approached what I decided must be a model and instructed her in how to hold the club, I began to pay attention. He positioned her with the club at the top of the backswing and she must have held the club in this position for five minutes. I decided this would be rather uncomfortable and I decided that this was quite impressive. Maybe models do have skills.

By the time I had retrieved my camera and telephoto, they had moved on to the green. Nothing really unusual there. Pulling the flagstick is pretty self-explanatory if you know what the flagstick is. I think lining up a putt would have been more interesting than addressing the ball to putt, but what do I know.



Tomorrow, Mark photographs groundskeepers trimming the shrubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment