Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Another plane trip, another airport delay


I call this an "I am stuck in an airport for 9 hours" and this is all I can think of to do. We are on our way to Hawaii so more interesting photos should follow. However, we are stranded in Los Angeles because of a snowstorm in Atlanta and we will not reach Lihue until the wee hours of the morning. Even worse, I did not get my afternoon nap.

There are plenty of people in the same boat (or airport) and cell phone batteries are running low. I have exhausted my capacity to read the same book on the same day so I have resorted to blogging.

There will be more interesting photos in the days to come. I am uncertain about tomorrow. I will be up for more than 24 hours by the time I get to the condo so tomorrow may be a sleep in day.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment