Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Gathering Place


This is my perch for the morning. It is raining and in the low 50s so we decided to take a rest day. No reason to let our hectic schedule burn us out.

Imagine me sitting in one of those red rocking chairs, thinking deep thoughts, taking the long view, and pondering the big picture. All of this with a great view. I have a wall socket to keep charged and good wifi. A few others have started showing up as well. They are quiet. Not like the coffee shops I frequent in MSP. No business guys talking about deals or those poor souls interviewing all dressed up in their suits. I am not certain why the image of 20 somethings in suits always makes me smile. They look so cute. I would have taken a selfie so you could actually see me in this picture, but my arms are too short.

I am thinking I could probably run my online class from here. Probably not - I am kind of an introvert and talking in front of people who did not pay to listen is not my thing. It would be fun to try and I am running out of my data allocation from the month from AT&T.

No comments:

Post a Comment