Thursday, September 29, 2016

LL Bean

We are in Freeport, ME. We stay in a motel once a week so that I can be assured of good Internet for my online class. I did not know where I was until I mentioned that I was in the home of LL Bean and someone in the class then told me my location.


This part of the county is certainly LL Bean territory. This time of the year there is a certain look about many of the campers. You see few families because kids are in school. You have the hippies. They like tent camping. Then you have the LL Bean crowd. There is a certain look - brand new hiking boots, khaki pants, a green shirt and either a vest or sweater tied around their necks (not worn).

I spent most of the day getting ready for class so Cindy walked to the shopping district. It is true that I had asked for something from LL Bean. She bought khaki pants. She doesn't quite understand the look - correct fabric and color, but not enough pockets like those down the side of the legs. She said that she was looking for something that had a large enough waist and legs that were narrow. I guess that is my look.


No comments:

Post a Comment