Monday, February 22, 2016

Travel suspended



I have struggled with how to explain that our trip is over and decided to take a line from the politicians who are now getting out of the presidential race. They don't say they quit. They don't say they give up. They say that after discussions with family and supporters they have decided to "suspend" their campaigns. There is a lack of finality in making such a statement and I have no idea what this means to a politician. What it means for this blog is that I am back home and the blog will now go dormant until I take my next trip.

I thought I should add one final picture. I know this looks like the picture I started with, but the car and trailer are pointed in the opposite direction. The driveway at the lake is a little tight for positioning a trailer so I decided I will wait until the drifts melt and I can drive on the grass to position the trailer for departure.

I appreciate your attention to this blog. To tell you the truth, I was surprised so many folks would take an interest. I promise to write more on my next trip.

I have been actively blogging since 2002 and in that time have written thousands of posts. I mostly focus my effort on education. My specific interest is in the role technology can play in education, but as you can probably tell from this blog I end up writing about a lot of things. Access to my content can be found at learningaloud.com.

Thanks again for sharing the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment