Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A hat to live by

Cindy loves to read or send me inspirational quotes she finds online - things that are intended to help me find motivation or direction for my life. I think I have found something far better - an inspirational hat. I have many hats. This is the case because I keep forgetting the one I am supposed to have with me. I have a thin covering of hair on the top of my head and I must seek coverage to limit sun or cold exposure. I found this hat in the gift shop at Ha Ha Tonka (laughing waters) state park.



Ha Ha Tonka state park did have some other interesting things. This is the remains (it burned in the 1940s) of the Castle at Ha Ha Tonka. Those in the castle had a tremendous view overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks.




No comments:

Post a Comment