Wednesday, September 27, 2017

4G - 2 bars


The Lake of the Ozarks looks to be a river sitting behind a dam. Our view does not show a great body of water, but the map shows it goes on forever. It would likely be a fun opportunity if you had a boat.

The campgrounds are very nice and nearly empty. We do like offseason for this reason, but the emptiness can also get a bit creepy.

Internet connections are always an issue. We have to use our phones or our mobile hotspot, but with 4G and 2 bars (at best) tasks such as uploading an image takes great patience. I may have to resort to McDonald to keep this blog going. Great coffee for a fast food establishment. I have to work on trips such as this so we will be finding a hotel Thursday so I can connect, prepare for, and hold my online class.

Cindy was able to stream the Twins last night. One more win and they are in the playoff game with the Yankees. I do hope they wrap it up today because we have a 25 gig bandwidth cap and things would get really expensive if we had to continue to stream for more games.

Go Twins!

P.S. I do get tired of hearing from Cindy how I should have shown more faith in Buxton.

No comments:

Post a Comment