Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tight Fit


We have made it a point to try out all features of the camper so we become more confident. The camper has all of the conveniences, but on a smaller scale than one might expect. I think there is a television program about these people who live in very small houses. Imagine that show, but the houses are on wheels.

There is a point at which miniaturization becomes an issue. Here you see me in our combination toilet/shower. I admit I could drop a pound or 30, but I can do nothing about my height. Other folks with more hair would have to be careful to remember not to turn on the exhaust fan. That might qualify for a law suit. I have been taking showers in the pool dressing room. Really, how is this supposed to work. Yes, I suppose I could use the toilet and take a shower at the same time. Efficient, but just because my imagination is capable of such images does not mean I should act accordingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment