Monday, April 8, 2024

While the master is away ….

 This is a situation I did not anticipate. About 5 this morning I started getting notifications from our security camera. The notifications were frequent. My first thought was that there had been a snow storm and the guys who clear our driveway were doing their job. They shovel off the deck. Examining the video this was not the case.




It took me a while to figure it out. The key insight came when I turned on the sound and heard birds chirping. Birds are building a nest on our security light/camera. I watched a few of the videos and finally saw a bird fly. I tried using the mike to yell at the birds, but they did not seem concerned. I could try the siren, but I am not certain what that does and it would really annoy the neighbors if I could not turn it off. I hope we get home before they lay eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment