Thursday, April 4, 2024

Trails for Grandparents and Pregnant Women

 I am not much of a trails person. I like to walk on smooth surfaces rather than through mud, over tree roots, and through dangerous terrain. This limits where I can go on Kauai. In investigating the potential of various trails I came across the phrase "grandparents and pregnant ladies, When describing a specific trail, I guess this was a way someone thought necessary to encourage someone like me. We gave part of the Old Club Med Trail a try. The view from the departure site was spectacular and the walking was appropriate for grandparents. One of our kids called and reminded us we should have called to let them know when we had arrived back at the car. Cindy thought it ironic that the roles have reversed since they were adolescents.











No comments:

Post a Comment