Friday, September 13, 2019

Canada, eh

It rained very hard all day so we mostly drove without any exploring. We did see a moose walking on the side of the road, but the Cindy to Mark iPhone handoff was too slow and no pictures are available.


We started the day by driving from Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan, to Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, by way of the International Bridge. This is a very high bridge and when ever why drive over a bridge like this I always ask Cindy if she thinks a strong gust of wind would cause us to flip over the edge, She never thinks this is funny. I suppose from the passenger side looking over the edge you get a different perspective.


I spent a little time walking about our campground and I did find this tree gnome. I found another of this species in Hawaii. Fun to photograph. 



The campground has wifi. This is great because our cell plan is not useful in Canada. Not fast, but at least the signal does not drop. I am playing Canadian music. k.d. Lang is great

Scenery is great. The sun may come out tomorrow. Tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment