Sunday, September 17, 2023

Brockway Mountain

 We drove up Brockway Mountain to take photos of the lake and the valley by stopping at multiple points along the road. The leaves are just beginning to turn, but there was enough color to provide some interesting shots. You can click on an image to enlarge it.






I take photos for weather stations because I maintain my own station on the dock of our lake home. This one was more sophisticated.



Phone connections here have been a challenge, but I was able to get a signal at the top of this road that even registered as 5G and I decided to write this post from my perch at the top of the "mountain". People may not understand blogs and keeping your content current because I assume I looked a little strange with my computer - old guys and their tech. 



No comments:

Post a Comment