Saturday, March 25, 2023

Photo Walk

 I take a lot of photos here with my iPhone when I just walk around. iPhone photography has become a thing among serious photographers because of the AI of the phone which takes care of many of the settings you would have to control on a fancy camera. In most cases, I can likely get better photos with my iPhone than I could with one of my expensive cameras.

Here is a series of photos I captured while walking the quarter mile along the cliff that fronts our condo complex to the sea. I have tried to find a map image that would identify the direction of these photos as the first image in the series. What varies in the series is the light (sun out or behind clouds), the orientation of the phone, the point along the cliff, and regular or pano setting. As always, you can click on an image to enlarge.

















No comments:

Post a Comment