Sunday, July 24, 2022

Mo’s

 I am getting old enough so that many of our adventures are repeats. We ate at Mo’s maybe 30 or so years ago and we ate there again today. I had clam chowder in a sour dough bowel. I can’t remember if I had the sour dough bowel last time, but I know that clam chowder was a reorder. I hope this was the same building, but Cindy and I both remember the original more as a shack and the surroundings less densely inhabited. This is what tends to happen with age. There are also now multiple MO’s. Not as common as Starbucks, but still several. We are calling it the original.



We had a discussed last night about photographers who include people and photographers who do not include people in their photos. Just to try to keep everyone happy, here are some people. I recognize them all, but names might be a challenge. 




I suppose must clam chowder looks similar. You can’t photograph taste.


P.S. I don’t know if you see ads when reading my posts. I do when not viewing on a phone. The ad today was for a free will kit. Google must read my posts too so I am going to have to stop making comments that would allow the AI to estimate my age. Hopefully your ads address topics that are more upbeat. I think I should go for a walk.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny! I told a friend I had not made an appointment for the latest booster and moments later there was a reminder on my phone to schedule a booster shot.

    ReplyDelete