Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Big Country

 We spent the day driving through the middle of Montana into Idaho. The terrain of the northern plains is spectacular in its bigness. This type of scenery is difficult to capture with a camera. It is difficult to record the scope and depth you see. I tried creating a panorama with my iPhone and I think this approach works pretty well. Click on the image if you are using a computer to view a larger image.


Here is an image that may take some explaining. It looks like an overpass, but what about the grass. You might guess if you look at the road side and notice that there are abnormally high fences on both sides of the highway. This is an animal bridge. Now you know how the elk cross the road. I wish we had something to protect me from the deer when I drive in northern Wisconsin.


One more photo. This one from the western edge of the state.









No comments:

Post a Comment