Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Bandwidth

 We are on our boat. I am encountering an issue I had not anticipated. While we do have Internet access, it is provided through a satellite connection. The upload speed is painfully slow. I am guessing it is phone modem slow. Text is not a problem, but images and movies are a big challenge. I have found ways to transfer images between devices, but there seems no easy way to quickly upload a photo to Blogger.

This is a test to determine if I can get anything to work and to let folks who expect me to post regularly to have an idea what is going on. I am trying to create a post with one photo to see if that will work and how long it takes. I am keeping notes on our daily experiences and if the worst case scenario proves to be what I am up against, I will post with text when there is something interesting I can convey in text and add photos and movies when we are again in a hotel. 

Here goes nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment